- The Future/Standing Order is
a prearranged/contract type sales order that can be entered once
and let the software control the generation of the actual Sales
Order based upon designated criteria.
- The operator has the ability
to establish Future/Standing Order for a customer.
- The Future Order is setup to
be automatically generated in the future.
- The Standing Order is setup
to automatically generate a Sales Order once a day, day of the
week, or day of the month.
- Once a Standing Order is established
as a Sales Order, the Order Processing system takes over the
control and processing of the order.