- Entry of invoices by multiple
work stations simultaneously.
- Cross check and balance before
applying to open payable file and automatic distribution to the
general ledger journal file.
- Ability to enter future due
dates and control when to automatically distribute to the general
- Multiple line distribution per
invoice for general ledger distribution.
- Ability to display or print
all or part of the open invoices by vendor.
- Ability to set up one (1) time,
a reoccurring bill (rent, pay, mortgage, dues), the system will
automatically set up for payment at designated time and continue
to pay until total amount designated is paid then automatically
- Automatically keep history of
invoices to help eliminate duplicate payments.
- Ability to pull open invoices
- Manual Check - Discount Eligible Invoices
- Partial Payment - On-Account Payment
- Fixed Expense Payment - Individual Invoice Payment
- Credit/Debit Memo Processing
- Vendor and/or Due Date Processing
- Ability to print a cash requirements
- Ability to print checks.
- Ability to run a payment forecast
against all invoices in the system based upon selected days of
- Vendor maintenance and listing.
- Ability to have two addresses
per Vendor - one for checks the second for purchase orders.
- Ability to look up vendor identification
by entering vendor name and selecting vendor from displayed list
- Ability to print labels from
- Monthly reports showing breakdown
by general ledger account per invoice.
- Monthly report reflecting activity
- Check reconciliation and reporting.
- Life-To-Date Invoice/Payment
- Check for duplicate Debit Invoices,
Credit Memos, and Debit Memos.
- Setup and maintain Terms Code
information by vendor.
- Setup and maintain Discount
Days and Discount Percentage by vendor.
- During invoice entry, automatically
calculate Discount Date and Discount Amount based upon Terms
and Discount information entered for the vendor.
- Based upon Terms established
for a Vendor, the Invoice entry screen will automatically calculate
and display the invoices due date for payment.