- System allows Orders to be entered
from multiple sources simultaneously.
- System automatically assigns
next sequential order number, or operator may enter pre-assigned
- Ability to take orders over
- Alphabetic look up on customers.
If the operator does not know an account number, simply key in
as much information as known to display possible selections.
- Ability to add, change, delete,
display, total, or print all information on the order entry screen
for the operator.
- Ability to access 99999 ship-to
names and addresses.
- Ability to look-up ship to Name
and Address alphabetically.
- Each time a customer is accessed
during entry, the assigned credit limit is checked against the
current open accounts receivable invoices. The total amount of
outstanding invoices and current credit limit are displayed.
- Option to NOT allow a Sales
Order to be entered if customer's accounts receivable balance
is outside a designated percentage of the credit limit or if
Credit Hold status has been turned on by the credit department.
- The ability to print orders
on a selected printer and/or FAX on demand.
- Ability to accept all information
from database, or override selected fields.
- When entering Order detail lines,
available Sizes-Redy codes, quantity available, and location
display, allowing the operator to select appropriate Size-Redy
- When the operator accepts a
detail line of the order, the quantity entered is committed against
the product code. On-hand value is not depleted, only a committed
value is established.
- When entering a Sales Order
detail line the system will ask 'What the customer wanted' versus
"What the customer was sold". This is a tremendous
tool for tracking LOST sales and POTENTIAL sales.
- Ability to sell from a specific
location and/or tagged inventory.
- Lines of an order can be used
for additional description purposes.
- Option to enter up to 99 lines
of comment, at the end of an order, will print on the bottom
of the order.
- Once a Sales Order has been
entered, the operator can continually add, change, or delete
information on the Sales Order.
- Ability to list open orders
AND back orders by customer, product code, or by order number.
- If the original order is altered,
the user has option to print an order change document and mail
it to the customer.
- Once inventory is graded and
assigned a location, the operator can assign a specific location
code or the computer system can automatically assign the location
code where yard personnel, when filling an order, should pull
product quantity from.
- The operator controls, which
Sales Orders are to be shipped. The operator has the option to
print a 'Pull Sheet/Yard Sheet', reflecting where to retrieve
the product from and to stage the products, of a Sales Order,
- Ability to print a truck manifest
for shipping purposes.
- System will pre-calculate the
volume of space or weight required for each shipped order. This
will allow the user to recognize truck space requirements for
shipping purposes and if desired show the customer the required
truck space for a specific order.
- Order Allocation Report gives
the operator a complete picture as to which customers have ORDERED
or WANTED a specific product and size-redy. This report allows
adjustments to customer sales orders, to control graded and available
inventory, cancelled Orders, and filling Lost Sales Orders.
- The software system allows the
ability to establish and maintain several years of future sales
orders and inventory requirements.
- Ability to establish contract
orders(re-occurring orders) that will effect each year's production
- Re-occurring or Contract sales
orders can be used by sales staff to present to customers, showing
what they purchased in prior years and to simply ask if they
would like the same Sales Order again with or without additional