INVOICING & ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- Confirm a Sales Order for Invoicing.
The operator has the option to ship the entire sales order, back
order all, or a portion of the sales order. The confirmation
step allows the operator to control, if the sales order has been
delivered, when it will be delivered, and when the sales order
is to be invoiced.
- The software system has the
ability to allow for 'walk-in' customers. This process is called
'One-Step Invoicing' similar to Order Processing, accept this
step is intended to take care of a customer walking in to buy
product and either charge the sale to their account or pay for
the product and leave with the product.
- Ability to automatically assign
next sequential invoice number, or enter pre-assigned invoice
- Ability to enter an invoice
at each workstation simultaneously.
- Ability to take invoice information
over the phone.
- Alphabetic look up on customers.
If the customers account number is unknown, key in as much information
as known to display possible selections.
- Ability to add, change, delete,
display, total, or print all information on the invoice entry
- Ability to access 99999 ship-to
names and addresses.
- When a customer is accessed
during entry, credit limit is checked against the open accounts
receivable invoices. The total amount of outstanding invoices
and current credit limit are displayed.
- Option to NOT allow invoice
entry if the accounts receivable balance is within a designated
percentage of the credit limit.
- The ability to print entered
invoices on a selected printer.
- Ability to accept all information
or override selected fields.
- When the operator accepts detail
lines of an invoice, the quantity entered is committed against
the product code. On-hand value is not depleted, only a committed
value is established.
- A line of an invoice can be
used for additional description purposes, to explain further
- Once a Sales Order has been
'confirmed' or a One-Step Invoice has been entered the operator
has an option to print a Packing Slip used for loading a truck
and delivery of product.
- Once invoices are generated,
an update takes place to deplete inventory on hand, create an
accounts receivable charge, add to the history of sales, and
create general ledger sales information.
- Print an invoice immediately,
for cash or counter sales.
- Posting cash receipts and printing
cash receipts journal for balancing and audit trail purposes.
- Post accounts receivable adjustments
and print adjustments journal for balancing and an audit trail.
- Print accounts receivable statements
for selected customers.
- Print accounts receivable aged
trial balance, reflecting outstanding invoices and individual
aging per customer for current period or based upon historical
- Accounts receivable inquiry
reflecting "CURRENT" invoices, payments, and adjustments.
- Accounts receivable inquiry
reflecting "HISTORY" transactions of invoices, payments,
- Complete interface and automatic
- Accounts Receivable - Sales Reports - Inventory - Customer
History - General Ledger
- Automatic generation of back
orders for selected invoices.
- Complete audit reporting on
invoicing and back orders.
- Life-To-Date Customer/Invoice