HANDHELD BAR CODE READER
- Automatically upload all or
part of the inventory into handheld unit from computer.
- Operator then scans bar codes
and captures physical inventory count via handheld bar code reader
- The Bar Code reading unit then
downloads physical inventory count.
- Reports are generated reflecting
physical inventory versus computer inventory.
- Actual inventory counts are
then updated into the computer inventory with current inventory
- Handheld reading units can also
be used to reflect transfers of inventory from location to location
and then upload information from handheld into inventory.