- The Financial Reporting/Budgeting
system works directly with the General Ledger System.
- The option of creating a Static
Budget or Flexible Budget.
- Establish budget amounts per
account per month.
- Establish high and low monthly
budget amounts by account.
- Allow the software system change
the Flexible Budget amounts based upon usage.
- Design and layout financial
reports beyond the standard General Ledger standard reports.
- Generate all or some of the
designed financial reports daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Designed Financial Reports have
several options to compare current account balance to budget,
current year-to-date account balance to year-to-date budget,
and compare prior year to current year budget.
- Software system has the ability
to create future year budget without effecting current years