- Ability to use up to 12 alphanumeric
characters for item number.
- Look-up of inventory alphabetically,
- Establish and control inventory
in multiple companies/divisions/item number/ locations/size.
- Set-up and maintain customer
- Ability to maintain different
- Establish a weight factor as
well as a quantity for each product.
- Establish your cost per item,
for profit calculation on sales reports and for valuing inventory.
- Establish product class for
each item, to group like product classes together on sales reports.
- Establish product type as to
F = finished goods, W = weight, C = Component, B = Burden, etc.
- Up to four(4) different selling
- Three(3) levels of quantity
breaks per product either designating percentage discount or
- Establish substitute product
code for quick reference.
- Setup two(2) standard vendors
per product, that you would normally purchase this product from
along with vendor's product number and description.
- Establish minimum and maximum
- Establish lead time on normal
delivery of purchased product.
- Ability to adjust inventory
with security clearance.
- Inventory history reporting
- Inventory analysis report showing